Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Queenstown (New Zealand)
Lane Neave is recognised as one of New Zealand’s leading full-service tier 1 law firms, with 24 partners and over 150 staff nationwide. We provide legal services to clients throughout the whole of New Zealand.
Founded in 1868, we combine the capability of our specialist legal expertise with our significant depth of resources, focusing on delivering personalised legal service to create close and long-lasting client relationships.
Committed to solving legal problems and realising opportunities, we have the necessary experience, intellectual firepower and commercial pragmatism to deliver results to all our clients, from multinational corporates to small business owners and individuals.
Many of our partners are recognised by Legal 500, Chambers and Partners, Doyles and Best Lawyer. Lane Neave is one of the few law firms selected by the New Zealand Government to provide legal services under an All of Government procurement programme.
Number of lawyers: 80+
- Banking and Finance
- Building and Construction
- Commercial Property
- Competition, Consumer and Marketing
- Corporate and Commercial
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Environmental Investment Funds and Capital Markets Mergers and Acquisitions
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Intellectual Property
- Local Government
- Resource Management
- Technology, Data Protection and Privacy
- Workplace Law (Employment, Health and Safety, ACC and Immigration)